6 on 6 CRICKET RULES
❖ Each team will consist of 6 players.
❖ Match will be conducted in OverArm format.
• Each team will bowl maximum 4 overs.
• Only 1 bowler can bowl maximum 2 overs.
• No free hit will be awarded for no ball.
• No last man wicket is allowed.
• 2 Runs will be awarded for side boundary.
• 4 Runs will be awarded for straight boundary and boundary connected sitting area.
• No runs will be awarded for bys and leg bys.
• If batsman directly hits ball out of playing arena he would be declared out.
Naveen Kumar: +917033895609 (P); +918789210264(W) Skills of the Street
1. Under Arm bowling
2. One bounce, one hand out
3. No sixes, only boundaries
4. Maximum – 6 player
5. One player has to bowl one over